Nghi Son Logistics Complex is being developed on 38.7 hectares in Nghi Son Economic Zone, located in Hai Thuong Commune, Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province. The Complex is supremely positioned at the centre of the Economic Zone, adjacent to National Highway No.1, in close proximity to commodities and oil terminals /ports, offering quick and easy access to transportation routes and facilities. The Complex is located adjacent to several major developments including the Nghi Son petrochemical refinery, Nghi Son cement plant, Nghi Son thermal power station, non-tariff port, shipbuilding facility. This favourable location gives Petrovietnam Logistics Company significant advantages in implementing logistics services to its customers.
As the first logistics complex, within the Nghi Son Economic Zone, operating to international standards of quality and HSE, our project has proven to be of great interest to many investors who recognise the potential of returns that are achievable from an operational comprehensive logistic complex.
Schedule execution progress of Nghi Son Logistics Complex:
- 1st phase: Site clearance (100%). Levelling, building preliminary site transport routes, installing utilities - power supply, water supply & lighting systems (30%).
- 2nd phase: Levelling, building transport routes, power & water supply routes, and lighting systems (30%).
- 3rd phase: Levelling, completion of transportation routes, power and water supplies, and lighting systems (40%).
Petrovietnam Logistics JSC has approved to the Management Board of Nghi Son Economic Zone the “Detailed Planning of Nghi Son Logistiscs Complex Construction at Nghi Son Economic Zone at rate 1/500”. Petrovietnam Logistics JSC will rapidly implement the following services:
- Hotels, villas, motels;
- Catering services;
- Super market and shopping centre;
- Mechanical engineering workshop.
Architectural landscape planning map of Nghi Son Logistics Complex